Berry Essential™ Antioxidant Blend (organic) is a unique proprietary blend of antioxidant-rich berries, and an ideal product to complement diets deficient in fruits. Rich in antioxidant phytonutrients, these berries also contain a wide array of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats and fiber.
Berry Essential™ organic blend contains:
- Acai - Rich source of anthocyanins, and a good source of proanthocyanidins, phenolic acids, flavonoids, fatty acids, sterols and lignins.
- Acerola - Rich in vitamin C and a good source of bioflavonoids, anthocyanins, phenolics and carotenoids.
- Amla - Rich in anthocyanins and their glycoside compounds, and contains procyanidin compounds, carotenoids, quercetin, chlorogenic acid and citric acid.
- Aronia - Rich in anthocyanins and their glycoside compounds, and contains procyanidin compounds, carotenoids, quercetin, chlorogenic acid and citric acid.
- Camu camu - Rich source of vitamin C and contains anthocyanins, cyanidin derivatives, flavonoids, phenolic acids, beta-carotene, chlorogenic acid, ellagic acid and citric acid.
- Cranberry - Rich in proanthocyanidins, they also contain flavonoids, carotenoids, A-type procyanidins (PACs), anthocyanins, epicatechin, benzoic acid and ursolic acid.
- Goji – Rich in Lycium barbarum polysaccharides (LBPs), and a very good source of carotenoids, flavonoids and other phenolics like caffeic acid and chlorogenic acid.
- Grape - Contains flavonoids like resveratrol, and other compounds such as hydroxycinnamic acids and catechins.
- Maqui - Rich in anthocyanins and a good source of flavonoids, ellagic acid, indole alkaloids, coumarins and triterpenes.
- Pomegranate - Rich source of anthocyanins and a very good source of ellagitannin compounds, flavonoids, catechins, punicic acid, ascorbic acid, citric acid and fumaric acid.
- Sea Buckthorn - Rich source of vitamin C and a very good source of carotenoids, xanthophylls, phenols, flavonoids, triterpenoids, catechins, sterols, polysaccharides and fatty acids.
Berry Essential™ is a trademark of Nature’s Power Nutraceuticals Corp®.