Fair Trade Statement
Although NP Nutra® is not certified by the World Fair Trade Organization’s (WFTO) Guarantee System, we follow the ten key principles:
- Creating Opportunities for Economically Disadvantaged Producers
- Transparency and Accountability
- Fair Trading Practices
- Payment of a Fair Price
- Ensuring no Child Labor or Forced Labor
- Commitment to Non-Discrimination, Gender Equity and Freedom of Association
- Ensuring good Working Conditions
- Capacity Building
- Promoting Fair Trade
- Respect for the Environment
Sustainability and Ethical Standards
- Our commitment.
NP Nutra’s commitment to perfection can be seen in every step of the manufacturing process. We actively source and promote products that minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Supporting Sustainable practices.
By supporting and encouraging sustainable practices at all stages of our supply chain, NP Nutra® recognizes our role of environmental stewardship to fulfill our responsibilities tofarmers, workers, our customers and the planet. We work closely with our manufacturing partners to verify traceability and ensure that sustainable growing and harvesting practices are followed.
Organic farming increases soil productivity, and preserves original plant species and natural biodiversity.
- Tested and Proven Products.
Regular testing for purity of ingredients ensures customer safety and that the required regulations are met.